Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE ICON

My fashion icon is Abbey Lee. Her real name is Abbey Lee Kershaw, and she was born on June 12 1987 in Melbourne, Australia.

-Why I love her? Because she's really a super-talented model, and for me, she's really my supermodel! I love her face that sooo cute in her model-off-duty look and at the first time I saw her, I thought, 'OH MY GOD, she's just a little girl but she walked on that WOW Alexander Mc Queen's runway' HAHAHA I know I know, she's not just a little girl but she's already 23 years old now. Yeah, this is my mistake, who saw her for the first time in one magazine that made one page about her with the picture of 'chubby' Abbey. But then I realized that how could be a model has a chubby face? hahahaha okay then, it was my mistake.

THIS. This is her picture, this is Abbey Lee picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment